The Inlet Town Clerk’s office is located in the lower level of Inlet Town Hall.
160 Route 28 • P.O. Box 179 • Inlet, NY 13360
Inlet Town Clerk:
elected – 4 years
- Yvonne (Bonnie) Lutz
term expires: December 2025
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Friday – Town Clerk will work remotely until further notice. If you need something, call the office.
Hours can vary based on availability. Appointments can be made for any day or time.
- Rental of Arrowhead Park Cottages – Download pdf of: 2023 Cottage Prices and Rules – Click for photos: Cottage One, Cottage One, Living Room of Cottage One, Living Room of Cottage One, Dining Room of Cottage One, Kitchen of Cottage One, Bedroom of Cottage One, Cottage Two, Cottage Two, Cottage Three, Cottage Three, All 3 Cottages, All 3 Cottages – Book Online – https://www.lodgix.com/28555
- Rental of Fern Park pavilion – Use of Facilities Document
- Park Paver Program – Pavers through Arrowhead Park. Download the form: Park Paver Program
- E-Z Passes
- Handicap Parking Permits
- Hunting and Fishing licenses – prices vary
- Birth Certificates – $10
- Marriage Licenses – $35
- Death Certificates – $10
- Certified Copies – $10
- Dog Licenses – $12.50 or $7.50 if Spayed or Neutered **RENEW ONLINE https://clerk.nyquickpay.com/tinlet.php
- Temporary Vendor Permit Application – Town of Inlet Vendors, Peddlers and Solicitors Ordinance