- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll April 28, 2020
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Town Board Regular Meeting May 11, 2021
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting June 8, 2021
- Lifeguards Needed!
- Planning Board Regular Meeting April 28, 2021
- Town of Inlet R-1 Ordinance
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting May 11, 2021
- Planning Board Regular Meeting March 31, 2021
- Tourism Director Assistant Position Open
- March 9, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting April 13, 2021
Category Archives: Inlet news
Open the pdf: Ordinance No. 1 of 2002 with amendments from Ordinance No. 1 of 2004
After the murder of George Floyd in May, Governor Cuomo issued an Executive Order on June 12, 2020 for Police reform in all NYS municipal departments. This order must be adopted or ratified and submitted by April 1, 2021. The towns … Continue reading
Organizational and Regular Board meeting will be January 5, 2021 at 7:30 pm. There will NOT be a meeting January 12th.
Adele Burnett is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Inlet Planning BoardTime: May 27, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/86343771704?pwd=L21kOFVUQnBlLzJCSFhGQUgrdVU3UT09 Meeting ID: 863 4377 1704Password: 215738One tap mobile+19292056099,,86343771704#,,1#,215738# US (New York)+13017158592,,86343771704#,,1#,215738# US (Germantown) … Continue reading
With nothing pressing on the agenda, the Planning Board’s April 29th meeting has been canceled. The board hopes to meet on May 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The Town of Inlet’s Current Assessment Roll can be found here: Town Assessment Rolls for Hamilton County, New York
In keeping with the Governor’s order to reduce staff and following Hamilton County’s guidance, Inlet Town Hall will be open to the public by appointment only. Information Office – Adele Burnett 315-357-5501 x 101 firstname.lastname@example.org Town Clerk – Yvonne Lutz … Continue reading
Open the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting January 29, 2020