- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll April 28, 2020
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Planning Board Regular Meeting March 31, 2021
- March 9, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting April 13, 2021
- Planning Board Regular Meeting February 24, 2021
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting March 9, 2021
- Police reform
- Planning Board Regular Meeting January 27, 2021
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting February 9, 2021
- Police Reform Survey for Webb & Inlet Police Departments
- Planning Board Regular Meeting November 18, 2020
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Download the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting March 31, 2021
Open the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting February 24, 2021
Open the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting January 27, 2021
After the murder of George Floyd in May, Governor Cuomo issued an Executive Order on June 12, 2020 for Police reform in all NYS municipal departments. This order must be adopted or ratified and submitted by April 1, 2021. The towns of Webb and Inlet have a shared services agreement in place, and also both utilize the same Police Chief, Ron Johnston. As directed in the New York State Police Reform and Reinvention Resources and Guide book, a panel of individuals including community members and elected officials have worked to develop a survey for the two townships to collect data from their respective communities toward developing a plan for local reform.
Please take a few minutes to complete this. The survey is available at Survey Monkey by using this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Town_Of_Webb_Inlet_NY
There will also be paper copies available in the vestibule at the Old Forge Library and completed surveys can be deposited in the book drop. Inlet Town Clerk’s Office will have surveys available in the vestibule and completed surveys can be left in the “Drop Box”.
The survey is available now, through Saturday 2/13/2021 at 5:00 pm.