Links to our neighboring communties…
Central Adirondack Association
A businesses association serving the West Central Adirondacks – (Forestport, White Lake, McKeever, Thendara, Old Forge, Eagle Bay, Big Moose, Stillwater, Beaver River, Inlet, Raquette Lake, Long Lake, Blue Mountain Lake & Indian Lake)
Greetings from Old Forge, NY! We’re glad you are interested in learning more about Old Forge and the Adirondacks. This is a wonderful place to live, work or vacation.
Long Lake / Raquette Lake
The official site of Long Lake & Raquette Lake. Raquette Lake is 10 miles northeast of Inlet, Long Lake is 35 miles northeast of Inlet.
This website includes Blue Mountain Lake – 25 miles northeast of Inlet, Indian Lake – 35 miles east of Inlet, and Sabael – 3 miles south of Indian Lake.
This website gives you tourism information for all of Hamilton County. Hamilton County includes the Towns of Inlet, Long Lake (& Raquette Lake), Indian Lake, Lake Pleasant, Morehouse, Arietta, Benson, Wells & Hope.
Tug Hill Plateau is a remote section of upstate New York, located 30 miles west of Inlet, between Lake Ontario and the Adirondack Park.
Town of Webb
Town of Webb includes Old Forge – 10 miles south/west of Inlet, Eagle Bay – 1 mile west of Inlet, Big Moose – 6 miles north/west of Inlet, Thendara – 12 miles south/west of Inlet & Stillwater – 10 miles north/west of Inlet.
- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll May 1, 2019
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Town of Inlet Comprehensive Master Plan Updated & Adopted September 10, 2019
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting September 10, 2019
- Planning Board Regular Meeting July 31, 2019
- Resolution No. 34.19
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting August 13, 2019
- Draft Town of Inlet Master Plan – Updated August 12, 2019
- Planning Board Regular Meeting June 26, 2019
- Meeting Minutes July 9, 2019
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting July 9, 2019
- Planning Board Regular Meeting May 22, 2019