- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll January 1, 2018
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting September 18, 2018
- Planning Board Regular Meeting July 25, 2018
- AUGUST 14, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
- REGULAR BOARD MEETING CHANGE
- Special Meeting August 28, 2018 7:30 PM
- Help us build a tower!
- Northern Borders Grant
- Public Meeting for Route 28 Rehabilitation Project – August 21
- Monthly Reports July 2018
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting August 14, 2018
Category Archives: Public Notices
Open the pdf: Sala Resolution 9-12-17
Open the pdf: Permissive Referendum 9-12-17 – Sala Property
Open the pdf: Ordinance No. 1 for the Year 2017 – Town of Inlet Vendors, Peddlers and Solicitors Ordinance Open the pdf: Temporary Vendor Permit Application
Special Meeting – Inlet Town Board November 22, 2016 – Inlet Town Hall To discuss options for health insurance to be presented to the board. All other business to come before this board will also be heard at 7:30 p.m.
The Town Board of the Town of Inlet will be holding a Public Hearing on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 8:00pm with the intent to pass the proposed Local Law as follows: Local Law to override the tax levy limit … Continue reading
The Inlet Town Board will hold a special meeting on May 24, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. in the meeting room of the Inlet Town Hall to discuss food trucks and anything else that might come before the board.
Town of Inlet to hold Informational Meeting on Proposed Changes to Inlet’s Sign Law – 6:00 p.m. on May 25, 2016 at Inlet Town Hall. Inlet’s Town Comprehensive Plan charges the Planning Board with (among other tasks) maintaining and improving … Continue reading
NOTICE OF COMPLETION OF TENTATIVE ASSESSMENT ROLL Pursuant to Section 506 and 1526 of the Real Property Tax Law HEARING OF COMPLAINTS Notice is hereby given that the assessor of the Town of Inlet, County of Hamilton, State of New … Continue reading
The Inlet Town Board will hold a Special Meeting at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, February 29, 2016 in the Meeting Room of the Inlet Town Hall to review the Consolidated Fuel System Project Grant and any other business to come … Continue reading