- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll April 28, 2020
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Town Board Regular Meeting May 11, 2021
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting June 8, 2021
- Lifeguards Needed!
- Planning Board Regular Meeting April 28, 2021
- Town of Inlet R-1 Ordinance
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting May 11, 2021
- Planning Board Regular Meeting March 31, 2021
- Tourism Director Assistant Position Open
- March 9, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Agenda & Monthly Reports Town Board Regular Meeting April 13, 2021
The Town of Inlet is looking to hire lifeguards for beach at Arrowhead Park. If you are interested, please contact Mary Marleau @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, for the Inlet Youth Commission’s 6-week program Monday-Friday, they are in need of a baseball coach and tennis instructor for children age 6-12.
Open the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meting April 28, 2021
Download the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting March 31, 2021
Town of Inlet is currently accepting applications for a Tourism Director Assistant in the Inlet Information Office. This is a full-time position with benefits. The incumbent in this position must have some knowledge of the Inlet area, be willing to work weekends, comfortable with computers, and have good people skills.
(a) Graduation from a two-year college or university with an Associate’s Degree in marketing, public relations, business, journalism, graphic design, or a related field; OR
(b) Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma and two years of experience in marketing, public relations, business, journalism, graphic design, or a related field; OR
(c) An equivalent combination of education and experience as defined in (a) and (b) above.
Application and questions can be answered by contacting Inlet Information Office, 160 Route 28, PO Box 266, Inlet, NY 13360 – 315-357-5501 – email@example.com.