- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Assessment Roll January 1, 2018
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting September 18, 2018
- Planning Board Regular Meeting July 25, 2018
- AUGUST 14, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
- REGULAR BOARD MEETING CHANGE
- Special Meeting August 28, 2018 7:30 PM
- Help us build a tower!
- Northern Borders Grant
- Public Meeting for Route 28 Rehabilitation Project – August 21
- Monthly Reports July 2018
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting August 14, 2018
Open the pdf: Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting September 18, 2018
The September Regular Board Meeting will be September 18 at 7:30 pm (bill paying starts at 6:30 pm) at the Inlet Town Hall Meeting Room INSTEAD of the normal date and time of September 11.
Emergency responders in Inlet, Raquette Lake, Big Moose and Eagle Bay have very limited communication tools. Mountains block radio signals creating dead zones within and between each of the communities served. Frequently this makes it difficult to determine the nature and location of the emergency which delays getting help to those in need. Requesting additional manpower, tools and resources on a timely basis is difficult without a good, reliable communication system covering the entire area. Lack of good communication capabilities also puts our volunteer responders at risk. If called out to an emergency during bad weather or extreme cold, they need to be able to communicate instantly with their home base and each other. The solution is a centrally located mountain top emergency communications tower serving Inlet, Raquette Lake, Big Moose and Eagle Bay that can reach out broadly to the areas served. This will provide quicker response times for those in need and enhanced safety for our volunteers.
Find out more at www.adirondacktower.org
Open the pdf: NYS Route 28 Pavement Rehabilitation Project